Eaton light-duty hydrostatic transmissions are total all-in-one packages consisting of a variable displacement radial ball piston hydraulic pump, a fixed displacement radial ball piston hydraulic motor and a full valve system. With integrated aluminum cooling fans and a ball piston design that is less sensitive to overheating, this pump and motor package delivers precise, reliable and incredibly responsive single-lever control, even in harsh applications. The result is simpler design, operation and maintenance for lawn tractors, concrete saws, agricultural sprinklers and more.
- One lever controls both speed and braking for positive braking action
- All-in-one design simplifies product by eliminating complex linkages, leaks from external lines, external high pressure lines and separate drive components
- Available in three models:
- Model 6 is designed primarily for light-duty applications up to 1.9 kW (2.5 hp) output for continuous operation
- Model 7 expands on the Model 6 but delivers significant noise level reductions under high torque or load conditions
- Model 11 covers applications with engines rated at 7.5 – 15 kW (10-20 hp), or electric motors up to 7.5 kW (1 hp), each with max speeds up to 3,600 rpm